Sunday, November 21, 2010

It Hurts So Bad

Todays topic is about injuries , i really hating right now.....
It started last month October where i twisted my knee ,(funny right is twisted my knee ) , well i did a chop kick and my leg was stuck on the vest and when he moved back ....POp....haiz

It has been 1 month already and it still wont healed until 100% , everytime when it feels like is 90% ok, I tend to test it out .......it will some how open up again...well not until tat serious around 50% like tat....but still...

Korea is coming closer, like 2 weeks from now.....im still teriffied of the plane (because i havent sit in a plane before ) , and my injuries is still open.....haiz

I mean im only 20 and im still young right...i still got many many plans , many many extreme games ahead of me to play right????

I pray so hard for Gods blessing everyday ....and i would like to make 1 pray in this blog actually

Dear God,
I know u heard this many times, but i would like to pray that lord you would bless , heal , give strenght to my left knee lord .....I really really really hope it will healed before i go korea on the 6 of december....and lord i will pray that everything in the world be bless with joy and love in just mighty name i pray......amen.....


1 comment:

  1. amen!~ ^.^ dun worry la our God is awesome. hv fun in korea~ n there's nothing to be afraid of on airplanes unless u get easily air sick like me la. xD

    ReplyDelete